Wednesday, October 28, 2009

27th October 2009

MORNING

Today was an edgy moment and this is because we as a team had our feedback session with our lecturer at 8am. Everyone was nervous about their results and comments. All team members was thinking of COMPETENT OR NOT YET COMPETENT(NYC) including me as well. But some of the team members were not here yet.

I was a little bit nervous as well about our feedback session. One of our teammates was rushing from home to campus due to I made a phone call to him and said feedback session is today.

Here it goes the first team was called. However we're the second team to have our feedback session. The first team was in the lecturer room for about 40 minutes. Soon after the first team went out from the room and finally our teammates had arrived.

We moved ourselves to the lecturer room instantly. Honestly the feedback session was good and the lecturer mentioned that we as a team did very well. I was so glad. Funny thing was the lecturer asked us not to smile when we are out of this room. However I need to come back to campus tomorrow morning at 9am to sign my competency.

Shortly, after I reached home I found out that one of my assignment was not submitted yet and I was so pissed. Thank God that my friend Benson is in my room and I request for a ride from him to drive me to campus. Before that I switched on my computer and I played MSN awhile.

I was chatting with one of my friend she got pissed off due to the teacher's action. I was trying to calm her down but she was so pissed and she was offline in a little while. I felt so useless that moment cause I can't manage to calm her down but I thought of it to call her at night to talk to her.


NIGHT

Around nine I called one of my friends and we talked on the phone for some time. I actually trying to calm her down and I did explain to her about some personal stuff. I didn't explain much but I was trying my best to calm her and give support. What I mentioned to her was 'EVERYDAY HAS A CHANCE' and YOU DIDN'T MAKE IT TODAY DOESN'T MEAN YOU WILL FAIL AGAIN TOMORROW'. Finally I felt that she is fine at the end and I felt happy for that.

No comments: